It’s the dog days of summer and it’s hotter than Hades out there! For Raleigh, the high is supposed to hit 103° again this week! It’s stifling, sure, and some of you are enjoying the heat by cooling off with a swim -ah, I miss that old swimming hole in Michigan. Ah, but I digress.
So, for all of you out there on tire swings, splashing around in rivers with dogs, I am going to hold my first giveaway contest: A CalligraphyPets Embroidered Towel.
Great for cats and other creatures too!
Not So Sticky Rules:
- One has to respond to this blog entry to qualify
- I’d like you to be at least 18.
- Contest Ends Tuesday, August 28, 6:00pm (EST)
- Free shipping for US Residents (lower 48)
- Shipping outside US/48 may have to help defray costs
- Andrew and I will toss dice to ID the winner.
- Send your friends!
- You can’t be related to me -even thru marriage. Besides, you get all kinds of cool stuff from me anyway, right?
UPDATE: The contest is now closed and I want to thank you all for your participation! Andrew and I realized that we didn’t have dice in the house, so we used Random.org’s Random Integer Generator to reveal our winner. And the winner is…
#7 – USASweetpea
Sweetpea, you’ll want to send us a note to let us know your snail mail address to receive your CalligraphyPets embroidered microfiber towel!
Again, thanks so much! This was so much fun, I think I’ll do it again in the near future!!