I’ve been virtually shopping this week and assembled a personal fashion plate just for you!
Indie Designer by ecstewart featuring ECStewart Designs with the help of Net a Porter, Liberty, Maruione, & Juicy Couture accessories
Fashion Plate: IndieDesigner
This polished entrepreneur likes to move seamlessly from day to night as she layers on accessories for drama. Sleek and clean, the Tribeca tote is perfect for her laptop, keeping her mobile from studio to boutique. Creative CEOs know to add the Bleeker Belt loosely around the hips for a bit of sex appeal and not one, but 2 Columbus Circle Cuffs doubles the drama.
What’s Your Fashion Type?
What do you think? Would you like to see more personality types identified with our accessories? If so, I’ve created a quick Q&A to help you help me. To begin, choose one question from below and tell me one thing about you by answering that one question (can be more if you like) and I’ll develop a fashion plate.
Let’s start!! What is…
- Your favorite past-time? (Movies, rock concert, zoo, poetry reading, travelling, dining, picnics…)
- Your favorite music type? (Jazz, Classical, Soft Rock, Folk, New Age, 70’s, 80’s…)
- Your favorite type of food? (Classic American, Chinese, Sushi, Italian, Mexican, Indian, Korean…)
- Your favorite type of book? (Romance, Classic Lit, Poetry, Graphic Novel, Biography…)
- Your favorite type of movie? (Romantic Comedy, Documentary, Sci-Fi, Thriller, Epic…)
- Your favorite place? (City, Mountains, Beach…)
I can’t wait to see your answers!!